Elektron has developed strong relationships with financing partners enabling the Company achieve project financing closing relatively quickly
- Attractive fundamentals
- Led by a highly qualified team
- Diversified expansion strategy
- Promising project pipeline
- Attractive cashflow profile
- Africa’s Giant Economy: With a GDP of $376bn (2017), Nigeria is becoming Africa’s most prosperous nation with a large addressable market given its population of 189m.
- Low Electrification Levels: Despite economic promise, Nigeria is home to the second largest global electricity access deficit which underscores an unmissable investment opportunity.
- Conducive Investment Climate: Favorable geo political and improving macroeconomic conditions favor energy infrastructure investments.
Seasoned Management Team: Elektron’s leadership team combines an unrivalled blend of development, financial and operational expertise.
Best-in-Class Partnerships: Elektron maintains strong alliances with top industry players, reputable contractors as well as leading financial services institutions which underscore its first-in-class status
- Elektron has devised comprehensive strategic roadmaps across each of its verticals:
- Strategic nature of energy infrastructure assets means Elektron will be an important partner to large industries, business clients and regional governments alike
Strong pipeline to boost earnings considerably
Profitable businesses characterized by relatively predictable, contractual cashflows and steady dividends